Wednesday, October 1, 2008

REMEMBER THE 80'S MIX VOL. # 1

This mix has way too many songs to list but you will definitelly like it.

I spent over 15 hours gathering all the music and editing every single one to be able to make it sound good.

I definitelly recommend this mix to be played at any party.

It is definitelly a crowd pleaser.

These are just some of them....so here we go:

Call me, celebration, don’t you want me, billie jean, let’s go crazy, into the groove, everytime I see you, fascinated, push it, wild thing, I want your sex, who’s that girl, sometimes, looking for a new love, diamonds, time of my life, don’t you want me, fake, open up your heart, breakout, show me, works, gonna get you back, morning sun, cross my broken heart, big time, bad, pleasure principle, world we live in, come go with me, lovers lane, silent morning, catch me I am falling, pump up the volume, I wanna dance with somebody, change of heart, tell it to my heart, shake your love, head to toe, commotion, fascinated , in love with love, jump start my heart, I hear a rumour, Set me free, smokey sings, you got that look, heaven, in my dreams, funky town, alone now, its a sin, boom boom boom, sexual healing….etc. etc.



www.rapidshare.com/files/149917824/REMEMBER_THE_80s_MIX_VOL_1.mp3.html

No comments: