Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SUMMER BASH MIX by DJSPOOKYD


SUMMER BASH MIX by DJSPOOKYD August 5, 2008

1. I.O.U. – Freeze – Logolectric Mix
2. Finally- CC Peniston – Finzi Mix
3. Shake Move Drop – Dj Laz Ft. Pitbull – Marzek Mix
4. Have U Ever Seen The Rain – CCWR – Elektro Rework Mix
5. Heater – Samim – Bearlin Rework Mix
6. In My Arms – Kylie Minogue – SLO Remix
7. You’re The 1 That I Want – John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
8. Whine Up – Kat De Luna – Darkman Elektro Mix
9. Touch My Body – Mariah Carey – Club Mix
10. Jam On It – Newcleus – Simply Phenomental Mix
11. Cry For You – September – Ramone Mix
12. A Deeper Love – Aretha Franklin – E-Thunder Babylon Mix
13. James Brown Is Dead – L.A. Style – Klubbs Beat Mix
14. I Believe – Happy Clappers – Reconstruction Mix
15. I’m Too Sexy – Right Said Fred – Guarachoso Mix
16. I Believe – Happy Clappers – Vandalism Mix
17. Automatic – Pointer Sisters ft. Ultra Nate / Tikaro Mix
18. Hot Stuff (Let’s Dance) – Craig David – Aude Club
19. Give Me Some Love – Antoine Clamaron – Klass Remix
20. Rock Star – Club District Allstars – Swap Meet Bootleggers Mix
21. Black & Gold – Sam Sparro – Pitron Mix

www.sendspace.com/file/vxjj99

No comments: