Monday, September 27, 2010

FANTASY MIX





















1. Only Girl(In The World)/ Rihanna
2. My Life Is Muzik / Paris Avenue
3. I Told You So / Solange / Razor N' Guido mix
4. The Whistle / Mastiksoul
5. Club Can't Handle Me / Flo Rida Ft. D. Guetta
6. I'm In Love(I Wanna Do It)/ Alex Gaudino /Wideboys mix
7. Fantasy Girl / Carlos Gallardo Ft. Rob Harris / Silco remix
8. Rhythm Of The Night / Corona / Electro Construction mix
9. You Won't Forget About Me / Danni Minogue / Libex mix
10.Nobody Loves Me / Livvi Franc
11.Misery / Maroon 5 /Cutmore Dub mix
12.Frontline / Shaun Baker / Gee mix
13.My Life Is Muzik / Paris Avenue
14.It's My Life / Bon Jovi / Topaloff mix
15.Teenage Dream / Katy Perry / Dave Aude mix
16.Amazing / Anna / Almighty mix
17.Drama / Danny W. / Edson Pride mix
18.Cha Cha / House Music / Edson Pride mix
19.Gimme Da Bass / Edson Pride Ft. Beatriz Sandoval / Scorpio mix
20.Think About The Way / IceMc / Ace remix


No comments: