Thursday, November 5, 2009

Novo Hip Hop Live Mix Vol. 2

Here is another mix I did live as the night went on at NOVO.

Many people asked me for some hip hop songs. I am not a hip hop fan but I gathered some of the songs I had handy and decided to mix them up.

I ended up using quite a few so these are just some of the songs I mixed on the last hour I dj ed at NOVO. I hope you enjoy it.

Please feel free to send me an email at djspookyd@aol.com if you want me to do a special mix or if you have any suggestions or complaints. Have fun!!!

LIST OF SOME OF THE SONGS: Hotel Room, Who's Your Daddy, New York, Put Your Drink Up, You Got Body, Show Me Love, I Want To Dance With Somebody, Conga, Yeah Yeah, Gimme $20.00, It's Your Birthday, Krazy, You Belong With Me, Sexy Bit%#, Dale Dale, Just Dance, Calabria, Cha Cha Slide, Fire Burning, Move Your Body, Super Star, Bust a Move and Wild Thing ....etc.etc.

www.megaupload.com/?d=UGQIR37W

No comments: