Sunday, August 16, 2009

SLO PRIDE 2009 "2CD COMPILATION"



SLO PRIDE 2009 "2 CD COMPILATION"

I will be the main DJ at NOVO in San Luis Obispo. E-MAIL ME and I will give you all the details. Show up & give me the code 777 and I will give you a copy of these 2 cd set for FREE.

I will be donating 20% of the proceedings to a "Charity" so come on over donate and party with DjSpOoKyD live in the mixxxxxxxxxx..

SLO PRIDE 2009 MIX VOL. 1
1. Goodbye – Kristina Debarge
2. Love Game – Lady GaGa
3. Poppin’ Bottles – Dan Deal
4. For An Angel – Paul Van Dyk
5. Waking Up In Vegas – Katy Perry
6. Trippin’ On You – Cahil
7. Everytime – Daisy
8. Hush Hush – Pussycat Dolls
9. Boom Boom Pow – BEP
10. Sober – Pink
11. In The Ayer – Flo-Rida ft. Will I Am
12. That’s Not My Name – The Ting Tings
13. Circus – Britney Spears
14. Low – Flo-Rida ft. T-Pain
15. Never – Kristine W
16. Halo – Beyonce
17. I Know You Want Me – Pitbull
18. Keeps Gettin’ Better – Christina Aguilera
19. My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson

www.megaupload.com/?d=WPHBEHOF


SLO PRIDE 2009 MIX VOL. 2

1. So What – Pink
2. Single Ladies – Beyonce
3. Spotlight – Jennifer Hudson
4. Forever – Chris Brown
5. Day N’ Night – Kid Cudi
6. T.O.N.Y. – Solange
7. Can’t Get Over – September
8. Diva – Beyonce
9. Poker Face – Lady GaGa
10. Disturbia – Rihanna
11. Miles Away – Madonna
12. Be My Lover – Royal Freaks
13. If You Seek Amy – Britney Spears
14. Hot N’ Cold – Katy Perry
15. Your Love – Sting vs Topmodelz
16. Cover Girl – RuPaul
17. We Belong – Dj Analyzer vs D-JMC
18. Knock On Wood ’09 – BWT F. Angie Brown

No comments: