Thursday, May 15, 2008

ROCK EN ESPAñOL by DJSPOOKYD

UPDATED 1/20/2009

WELCOME EVERYBODY!!!!! I would like to thank everybody for checking out my blog. I hope that you are able to download some of my mixes that I have done myself.

Please if any of them expire the download time ....just let me know and I will renew them so that we all have good music to party with.

ROCK EN ESPAñOL
1. Lamento Voliviano/Enanitos Verdes
2. El ataque a las chicas cocodrillos/Hombres G
3. No voy en tren/Charlie Garcia
4. Atado a un sentimiento/Miguel Mateos
5. Musica ligera/Soda Estereo
6. Yo no me llamo Javier/Los Toreros
7. Las manos quietas/Carlos Perez
8. Estrechez de corazon/Los Pricioneros
9. La Muralla/Los Enanitos Verdes
10. Es por amor/Miguel Mateos
11. Lobo hombre en Paris/La Union
12. En algun lugar/Duncan Dhu
13. Oye mi amor/ Mana
14. Perdi mi ojo de venado/Caifanes
15. Entre dos tierras/Heroes del silencio
16. Tren al sur/Los Prisioneros
17. Devuelveme a mi chica/Hombres G
18. Luna de miel/Virus
19. Baila con mi sombra/Miguel Mateos
20. Ella es asi/Mana
21. Take on me/A Ha
22. Tu Carta/Heroes del Silencio
23. La Cordillera/Enanitos Verdes
24. La vida loca/Ricky Martin
25. Te llevare al cielo/Mana
26. Matador/Los Cadillacs
27. Carnavalito/La Pachanga

www.rapidshare.com/files/186983016/ROCK_EN_ESPANOL_CUTS.mp3.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Again,

Can you please upload the file I will appreciated.

Thanks,

-AJ-